Gemini & Your Data: Keeping Your Information Safe
Our priority is producing exceptional results for all of our clients. In order to do so, we use data in creative, powerful, and productive ways. However, we understand that the information we use requires care and protection. Which is why we take great strides to keep your information private and secure—here’s how:
The Information We Collect
We collect data on visitors to geminiams.com in order to enhance our services. The type of information we gather may include:
- Personal information: We may collect personal information when a user fills out a contact form, subscribes to the newsletter, responds to a survey, or fills out a form for example.
- Browser history: This includes the time and dates you visited our site.
- Your IP address: We will be able to see the unique number associated with your location
- Usage and analytics: This just means we can see how you utilized our site.
How We Use Your Information
All and any of the information we collect is kept for private internal use only. We do not share or sell your information. We gather and use information solely to enhance our services. A few reasons we collect information are to:
- Improve customer service & user experience
- Improve our site
- Run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature
- Send periodic emails
We don’t access the identity of customers that use our clients nor do we buy or sell user information through third parties. Meaning, we don’t collect any individually identifiable information (other than where you have provided it to us through a contact form).
Policy Acceptance and Knowing Your Rights
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you have questions or objections to this policy, please contact us before using our site
If you have questions about online privacy with Gemini: Advanced Marketing Solutions, please contact us. We believe in trust, transparency, and partnership in all areas of our business dealings.